- What does this hand gesture mean in Icons?
- The Nativity Icon
- Saint George and the Dragon in Iconography
- Icons of the Mother of God
- How to Recognize the Holy Apostles in Icons
- Tree of the Virgin | Russia's Best Loved Icons of Mary
- Why does John the Baptist have wings in Orthodox icons?
- Jesus Christ | The Icon of God
Tag Cloud:Akathist Angels Apocalypse Archangel Michael Ascetic Saints Christ the Bridegroom Constantinople Crucifixion Cyprus Demons Dormition Easter Entry into Jerusalem Evangelists Extreme Humility Gallery Good Friday Great Feast Greek Icons Gregory Palamas Harrowing of Hades Hetoimasia Hodigitria Holy Spirit Holy Trinity Holy Week Holy Week Icons Iconoclast Iconography Iconostasis Idol-smashing Jesus Christ Joachim and Anna John the Baptist Judgment Lenten Icon mandorla mandylion Martyr Martyrs melismos Menaion Mother of God Nativity Nicholas the Wonderworker Old Testament Oranta Parable Icon Pochaev Prayer Procession Resurrection Righteous Joseph Royal-Martyr Nicholas Rublev Russian Icon St. John St. Matthew St. Paul St. Peter St Luke Stylism Surety of Sinners The Annunciation The Apostles The Cross Theophany Theotokos The Twelve Transfiguration Triumph of Orthodoxy Veneration Vigil Lamp Vita Icon Wonderworking Icon
Daily Archives: January 24, 2011
And if Christ is not risen, then our preaching is empty and your faith is also empty. – St Paul the Apostle At the centre of the Christian faith is Jesus Christ and His Resurrection from the dead. As such, … Continue reading →